LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS®
Managing Your Account
Everyone is welcome to have a user account on this site. All LWV Members in Maryland are encouraged to create and maintain their account.
Why have an Account?
User Accounts allow people to
- manage their subscriptions to newsletter and mailing lists
- avoid having to fill in Spam blocker forms
- receive information tailored for your area (County, State Legislative District, US Congressional District).
How do I get to my account?
When you log in, you are automatically taken to your account page. After you are logged in, you may also access it at any time by clicking on My Account in the main menu (the dark blue band just above the main display area).
What's in My Account?
- Your Site Information:
- Email Address
- User Status (available to administration only)
- User Roles (available to administration only)
- Your Default Domain (the LWV Site you choose as your home site)
- Your Signature block (optional: appears at the end of your comments)
- Your Picture (optional)
- Your Mailing Preferences
- Your Biography (optional, visible only to authorized users)
- Your Contact Information
- Type of Account (Person, Organizational, LWV, Site Admin)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Street Address (visible only to authorized users)
- Zip Code
- Home Phone (visible only to authorized users)
- Cell Phone (visible only to authorized users)
- Work Phone (visible only to authorized users)
- Fax Phone (visible only to authorized users)
- Your LWV Info
- Your League Affiliation (either as a member or a friend)
- Your LWV Membership Status (available to administration only)
- Your LWV Member Code
- Your LWV Member Number
- Your Voting Info
- Your US Congressional District
- Your MD State Legislative District
- Your MD State Legislative Subdistrict
- Your Newsletter Subscriptions
- Subscriptions to State Newsletters (MD Voter, Action Alerts, Report from State Circle, State Board Letter)
- Subscriptions to local newsletters
- Other Contact Options
- Invitations to events (both invitations sent to you, and invitations you have created)
- Messages from other users
- Your subscriptions for any online groups you belong to.
- Your Track Pages (shows items you have created and items you have visited)
- Your Contact Page (if enabled) for other people to use to contact you
- Manage your subscriptions to any MailMan email lists on the site